The special relationship to Bitcoin (BTC) from Microstrategy is known throughout the cryptocurrency market: all free profits are used by the company to purchase digital gold.
In addition, not only the remaining profits but also the funds earmarked for this purpose are used for this purpose. Microstrategy regularly attracts funds that are used to purchase bitcoin.
This was the case in early June 2021. Microstrategy announced convertible senior bonds worth $400 million, with a maturity date of 2028. Here we have to take into account that at the moment of the issue of bonds, the company already owned over 92,000 BTC.
It was enough to attract an investment, even more than was necessary: $500. At the same time, demand for Microstrategy bonds was $1.6 billion, which is four times higher than supply. According to experts, this demand is due to the novelty of the cryptocurrency market.
Microstrategy, in the eyes of the participants of the cryptocurrency market, has become a kind of BTC Dispenser. Taking the 92,000 BTC at an average rate of $40,000, the company owns more than $3.6 billion in digital gold. It is the largest public investor in the cryptocurrency industry.
Now, Microstrategy stock has already started to correlate with the cost of BTC. Investors can invest in Microstrategy, thus investing in BTC, but through a traditional representative. Of course, there are different funds and ETF, but it’s a matter of taste.
And most recently, Microstrategy made a statement: there will be an additional issue of shares of the company, to attract investments and reinvest them in BTC. The estimated amount of investment to be attracted is $1 billion. In June 2021, the company plans to spend about $1.5 billion to purchase BTC.
After this announcement, the company’s shares grew by 5% and, most interesting, against the market. Shares of companies such as Coinbase, Tesla, and Square fell while Microstrategy grew.
Michael Saylor (CEO of Microstrategy) commented on the company’s strategy:
“Some will say that buying Bitcoin is a fatal strategy. We will not talk about the profits we have derived from investing in the main cryptocurrency. Our main business (software development and production) last quarter showed the best results in the history of the company. Investment in bitcoin has only strengthened the Microstrategy brand”.
There is no doubt that the company will continue to invest in BTC, because the cryptocurrency industry is still in its infancy. Now is still a good time to invest. If you don’t have a lot of money and you are a regular trader, then pay attention to RevenueBot.
It is a designer of trading bots that can be traded on top cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, FTX, Exmo, Bitfinex and others.
RevenueBot has been on the market since 2018 and since its inception, the service has thoroughly elaborated the offered services. The advantages include the following:
- Variety in the bot settings, which allows you to implement a variety of trading strategies.
- The service does not charge for creating a trading bot. The commission begins to be charged only from the moment the bot receives a profit. The commission amount is 20% of the profit received, but not more than $50 per month, for each of the three types of trading: SPOT, Futures USDS-M, Futures Coin-M.
- The trader does not need to keep the computer turned on 24/7, because the bot operates from cloud storage.
- The bot connects to the exchanges using API keys, which provide the fastest possible update of quotes.
- The service has a marketplace where you can buy a ready-made bot configuration, sell a profitable one and get additional earnings, as well as purchase a mentoring service from an experienced user.
- A referral program that allows the service’s clients to earn income without even starting trading.
- The knowledge base and operational support solve any customer questions.
More information about RevenueBot can be found on the official website of the service.
All the information contained on our website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. Any action the reader takes upon the information found on our website is strictly at their own risk.